With years of experience behind us, your future home is on a solid foundation. From concept design to finished building, our history is your future. Call today to find out why we can say that hundreds of homeowners, through our resorts and our private homeowners, are living comfortably in a home built by Odyssey Development.
- May Added Beacon Pointe Resort to Management Portfolio
- March Officially Launched Odyssey Construction
- November Added East Bay Suites toManagement Portfolio
- December The Lodge at Caribou Highlands Lodge is renovated throughout. Moguls Grille & Tap Room at Caribou Highlands Lodge celebrates grand opening.
- June Trapper’s Landing Lodge Hudson Bay Cabins Grand Opening
- May Trapper’s Landing Lodge Trading Post and Pool Grand Opening
- June Trapper’s Landing Lodge Phase 1 Townhomes Grand Opening
- May Grand Superior Lodge Lake Homes North Grand Opening
- August Caribou Highlands Town Home renovation is complete
- June Purchase of land for Stoney Point Homes on Lake Superior
- May Larsmont Cottages Lodge and Restaurant Grand Opening
- February Purchase of Merit Resort for future Trapper’s Landing Lodge on Leech Lake
- June Tower Ave strip mall with 5 retail storefronts Grand Opening
- May Larsmont Cottages Phase 1 Grand Opening
- September Larsmont Cottages break ground on construction.
- March Odyssey Development purchased land for Larsmont Cottages
- June Crow Creek Homes first owner takes occupancy
- November Odyssey Development purchased land for Crow Creek Homes
- September Grand Superior Lodge Grand Opening
- June Caribou Highlands Poplar Ridge Homes Grand Opening
- February Odyssey Development Incorporated, Grand Superior Lodge Partnership established
- June Caribou Highlands Lodge Executive Town Homes Grand Opening
- August Village Inn Partnership was established and lodge construction breaks ground.
- June Village at Lutsen Mountain Condo and Town Home Grand Opening (80 units)
- May Village at Lutsen Mountain Incorporated
- February Village at Lutsen Mountain 1st Condos Grand Opening
- June 50 acres purchased from the ski hill for lodging development.